· Relaxation Stress Relief and Anxiety-- Lavender has been shown to lower heart rate.
· Insomnia -- Lavender oil helps induce sleep
· Skin Care -- Helps with acnes and rashes, dermatitis and eczema, soothes cuts scrapes and burns, also soothes sunburn
· Digestion -- Helps with nausea, colic and gas
· Respiratory --Helps with colds, coughs and bronchitis
· Pain Relief -- Relieves pain in muscles and soothes headaches and migranes
· Antiseptic -- Antibactiral and Antiviral -- Use to clean sores and wounds
Skin Care: The health benefits of lavender oil for the skin can be attributed to its antiseptic and antifungal properties. It is used to treat various skin disorders such as acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, and other inflammations. It heals wounds, cuts, burns, and sunburns rapidly.